Focus and Scope
International Journal of Occupational Hygiene (IJOH) is a quarterly Journal published by Iranian Occupational Health Association (IOHA). This Journal covers multidisciplinary researches concerning factors influencing quality of life in any environment and workplaces. IJOH publishes original research, field and case reports, review articles, short communications and letters to the Editor NOT previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere including national and international Journals.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All journal papers are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which permits any non-commercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source.
Article Processing Charges
As Tehran University of Medical Sciences is supporting most of the publishing costs of International Journal of Occupational Hygiene, article processing charge and any other publication fees in the journal are free for authors.
Authors have copyright but license exclusive rights in their article to the publisher*.
Authors have the right to:
- Share their article according to the "Personal Use rights"** so long as it contains the end user license and the DOI link to the version of record in this journal.
- Retain intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
* This includes the right to make and authorize commercial use.
** Personal use rights
Authors can use their articles, in full or in part, for scholarly, non-commercial purposes such as:
- Use by an author in the author’s classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic)
- Distribution of copies (including through e-mail) to known research colleagues for their personal use (but not for Commercial Use)
- Inclusion in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially)
- Use in a subsequent compilation of the author’s works
- Extending the Article to book-length form
- Preparation of other derivative works (but not for Commercial Use)
- Otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works
Sources of Support
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Iranian Occupational Health Association